We believe that there is only ONE true and living God, Who is everlasting, infinite in power, wisdom and goodness and that He is the Creator of all things and beings. In the unity of this ‘God Head’, there are three personalities each of individual essence who are co-equal and co-existent namely, THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY GHOST.
>Father: We believe, God the Father is eternal, omniscient, Omni- present and omnipotent. God is absolutely holy, righteous and just. His love and mercy was manifested in the atoning death of his only begotten Son on Calvary.
>Son: We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His victorious sufferings and atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
>Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is a divine person, executive of the Godhead on earth, the comforter sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to dwell, to guide and to teach the believer And to convince the world of sin, righteousness and of judgment.
2. A) The Holy Scriptures: We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be verbally inspired by God, inerrant and infallible in their original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
B) As a church, we follow the NKJV versions for teaching, reproof, correction and instruction. (2Tim 3:16)
3. Man, his fall and redemption: Man was made in the image of God, after His likeness. (Genesis 1:26) But through Adam’s transgression and fall sin came into the world. (Romans 5:12) All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. As it is written there is none righteous, no not one. (Romans 3:10) Jesus Christ the Son of God was manifested to undo the work of the devil. He shed His blood and gave His Life to redeem and restore man back to God. (1 John 3:8)
4. Satan: We believe that Satan is the author of sin and the cause of the fall of man. He will be punished eternally in the lake of fire, which is reserved for him and his angels and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life. (Matthew 25:41)
5. Salvation: (Ephesians 2:8). We believe that Salvation is the Gift of God to man, (Romans 3:24) unlike by the works of the law. (Galatians 2:16) to obtain this salvation, one should repent of his/her sins, (Acts 26:20) confess it with his/her mouth. (Romans 10:9) Thus this salvation is made effective by Grace and through Faith in Jesus Christ, producing works acceptable to God.
6. Heaven and Hell: We believe that Heaven is the hope and home of the saved in eternity and hell is a literal place of eternal separation from God for those who are lost. (Rev.21:8, Matt.25:46; 2 Thes 1:9)
7. The Church: We believe that the True Church built upon the Foundation of Jesus Christ (1. Corininthians 3:11) is the Body of our Lord, Christ being the Head. (Ephesians 1:22, 23; 4:15) Its earthly constituents are all true believers, born again of the Spirit and of the Word and leading an overcoming Christian Life. (Eph. 5:27; 2:19-22; 1:22; Col. 1:8; 1.Pet. 1:23; 1Corn.12: 12, 27; Rev. 22:17)
8. Ordinances: (a) Water Baptism: We believe “Baptism” in water is by Immersion and is a direct commandment of God. (Matthew 28:18-20) It shall be in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost and be administered to only those who give evidence of being born again. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. (Matt. 28:19; Rom 6:4; Col 2:12; Acts 8:36.)
(b) Lord’s Supper: We believe that the Lord’s Supper is to be observed by all believers who are baptized in water. This also is a commandment of our Savior; and being a memorial to His death and resurrection and is to be observed ’until He comes’. (1 Corinthians 11:26,27)
(c) Marriage & Family: We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. (Genesis 2:21-24) (Matthew 5:
(d) Child Dedication: We believe that children are a gift from the Lord and that it is the duty of the church along with the parents to raise the child in a Godly and spiritual way.
9. Baptism of the Holy Spirit: We believe that the baptism in the Spirit is a gift from God, as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers and we believe in speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Matt. 3:11; John 14:16,17; Acts. 1:8,2:4,38,39, 10:44-48
10. Holiness: We believe that the Bible teaches a life of holiness’ without which no man shall see the Lord’. Sanctification is the Will of God for all believers and walking in obedience to the Word of God shall earnestly pursue it. (Heb. 12:14; 1. These. 5:23)
11. Divine Healing: We believe that divine healing is operational today and is basically for the physical illnesses and ailments of the human body; it is brought by the power of God through the prayer of Faith and the laying of hands in His name. It is provided for the atoning death of Christ and is available to all who truly believe. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14, 15)